Who doesn’t love a warm cup of deliciousness on a cold autumn day?
I mostly certainly love it, so I’m sharing with you my new favorite!
Apple ashwagandha latte:
– Smells amazing
– Simple to make
– Magical 😉
Ashwagandha is AMAZING for your hormones. It’s packed with antioxidants, helps you adapt to stress, restore balance. It does wonders for your mental and physical health.
I definitely recommend it!
Apple ashwagandha latte, your favorite blanket, a plate of cookies and a book on a rainy day – hygge at its best!
WHY YOU SHOULD TRY IT:
– Apples: fiber, vitamin C, potassium, antioxidants
– Cinnamon: antioxidants, manganese, calcium, iron, several more vitamins, minerals & fiber
– Honey: a bit of minerals + vitamins, phenolic acid & flavonoids, enzymes
– Turmeric: iron, vitamin B6, niacin, vitamin C, manganese, vitamin E, zinc, antioxidants
– Ashwagandha: pure magic; antioxidants, helps restore balance, fights stress, does wonders for our mental + physical health
APPLE ASHWAGANDHA LATTE
Beautiful, warming autumn drink
- 1 cup milk, your choice
- 1/2 tsp cinnamon
- 1/4 tsp turmeric powder
- 1/4 tsp gingerbread spice/pumpkin spice
- 1-2 cloves
- 1 apple, or half large apple sliced
- 1/2 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 tsp ashwagandha powder
- 1 tsp honey, or to taste
In a small sauce pan, add your milk and all the other ingredients, except honey.
On low heat, let it simmer for a while, till the apples are soft and release their aroma.
Strain your latte, and, if desired, froth it with a hand blender